Legal Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the Beehive Joinery website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term 'Beehive Joinery' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit 2, Station Road Business Park, Station Road, Stalbridge, Dorset, DT10 2RN. Our company registration number is 04603863. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We never share your data with 3rd parties except with your permission to help us deliver our own services.
- Neither we nor any 3rd parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Updates to these Terms & Conditions
We may update these Terms & Conditions from time-to-time, particularly as technology and laws change. You can always check this page for the latest version.
If you have any questions about these Terms & Conditions or your personal data, please write to us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Beehive Joinery, Unit 2, Station Road Business Park, Station Road, Stalbridge, Dorset, DT10 2RN, United Kingdom.