Legal Privacy Notice & Cookies Policy
At Beehive Joinery we take protecting your privacy extremely seriously. We feel that it’s really important that you trust us with your personal information, so this statement is written to help you understand what information we hold about you and how we collect, store and process that information, in order to provide our services to you.
Please read this statement carefully and if you have any questions about it, or what we do with your personal information, please read the "Accessing your personal information" section below.
For our Terms & Conditions, please see Terms & Conditions
What personal information do we collect?
The personal information we collect from you will depend on what services you have requested we carry out for you. Generally speaking these details would be your name, your telephone number, your email address, your business name, your business address and website address.
What do we use your personal information for?
We process the information you provide us in the following ways for the purpose of the services we have been engaged to deliver to you;
- To provide you with estimates, quotes or invoices
- To provide you with updates or responses on topics and related services that complement the services you have engaged us to deliver
- Where you have consented, to provide you with regular updates on industry news, and relevant information and topics we feel you will find useful
How do we protect your personal information?
It is our aim to protect your personal information in the following ways;
- By keeping your personal information up to date by regular contact with you
- Storing information in secure locations
- Destroying information which is no longer relevant, unless we have a legitimate reason or statutory obligation to retain it
- Keeping to a minimum the number of employees or third parties who have access to your information
How long do we keep your personal information?
Wherever possible we will only keep your personal information for as long as necessary, however, there are some circumstances when we will need to keep your information for longer. These include;
- Where we have a legitimate reason or statutory obligation to retain the information depending on the services we are providing
- To ensure our business is run in an efficient and compliant manner
Who else has access to your personal information?
In order to provide you with the services you have requested from us, there are several third parties who may also need to process your personal information. These include;
Accessing your personal information
Under GDPR regulations, you have the right to request access to the personal information we hold on you.
You also have the following rights regarding your personal information;
- To make a request to see the personal information we hold about you
- To change / update the personal information we hold about you
- To ask us to delete / erase the personal information we hold about you unless there is a statutory, regulatory or otherwise legitimate reason for us not to comply (we will always provide you with more information if this is the case).
To request access to your personal information, please email us: email@example.com
Queries or concerns
If you are concerned about how we have treated your information, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you to make things right. Alternatively, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office, who can be contacted via their website https://ico.org.uk
Updates to this policy
We may update this policy from time-to-time, particularly as technology and laws change. You can always check this page for the latest version. We will however make every effort to communicate any major changes to you via email or notices on this website. Your continued use of our services will be deemed acceptance of any amended policy.